Yes. Our age minimum is 18 for all in-person classes. This is due to some of the adult content covered as well as making all of our students feel comfortable sharing their feelings and emotions with the class.
Articles in this section
- Is there an age minimum for taking in-person classes?
- What if I have to miss a class, come late or leave early?
- School location
- What is the East Village like?
- How many students are in each LIVE class?
- What if there are not enough students for the class? Does the class happen?
- Public Transportation
- Does the school have heating and/or air conditioning?
- Do you have free Wifi?