Renting a car is totally optional. Our retreat in Sedona is a 3 hour drive from the Phoenix airport and some people find renting a car preferable to taking the shuttle. Having a car also allows for participants to have more flexibility when going out to dinner or having to run to the grocery store. If you choose not to rent a car, the retreat teachers will have a vehicle and may be able to drive people.
Articles in this section
- Are transportation costs covered in the retreat fee?
- Shopping in Sedona
- Will we be spending a lot of time driving?
- Does the hiking and the outdoor activities require me to be in good shape?
- What are the shared rooms and bathrooms like?
- Should I rent my own car?
- Is it possible to arrive early and/or stay after the retreat is over?
- Will all of our meals be included in the retreat package?
- What should I pack for my retreat?
- What if I don't like to eat the food provided with the retreat?