It depends on several factors and the final is decision is made with very careful consideration by our Director of Operations and Programming. Regardless, we strive for clear communication with our students. If the class does get cancelled, we will be sure to give many options for rescheduling.
Articles in this section
- Is there an age minimum for taking in-person classes?
- What if I have to miss a class, come late or leave early?
- School location
- What is the East Village like?
- How many students are in each LIVE class?
- What if there are not enough students for the class? Does the class happen?
- Public Transportation
- Does the school have heating and/or air conditioning?
- Do you have free Wifi?